RARE PURCHASE OPPORTUNITY! 35.48 Acres with Breathtaking Views.
Located along Historic FM 390. This Prime hilltop location offers endless Investment Possibilities . . . from the site of your Private Estate & Dream Home to a One-of-a-Kind Development with Horse Facility. Elevations range from 390’ to 410’.
Currently this extraordinary property is the home of Cletus Hulling Cutting Horses. Current owner would possibly be interested in managing facility and/or leasing some stalls.
This working ranch offers:
- 30 acres of lush grazing divided into 4 pastures which are fenced and cross fenced
- All pastures have shades
- Excellent Well, has simultaneously provided water for the home, 150 cattle & up to 40 horses
- 2011 Manufactured home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and porch
- 2016 Manufactured home with 1 bedroom, 1 bath
- Outdoor Arena, 110’x180’ with cattle holding pens
- Covered Arena, 200’x 90’ open on three sides, with overhead watering system
- Breeding Barn, 4 Stallion stalls, stock/washrack, vet room, tack room, 2 saddling bays
- Mare Barn, 24 over size stalls
- Third Barn, 13 stalls–(7 horse stalls, 6 storage stalls) stock/washrack, & doctoring station
- 5 Turn-out pens, 3 with three-sided sheds
- Hay Barn with attached Office/Guest Quarters
- Agricultural Exemption
Press below to see DRONE AERIAL of Entire Property and Survey.
Call now for a private showing. Tootie Lyons Rixman 979.277.2694
information contained in this site is provided by members of SCBOR.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All information should
be independently verified and neither SCBOR nor is members assume any
liability for information obtained through the use of this site.