Historic Victorian 1853 home with just the right updates to keep its original period charm. Modern country kitchen, updated bathrooms, formals, spacious rooms. 12 foot ceilings, glass sunroom built to grow orchids. Two car oversize garage with loft storage, workshop & plumbing. Storage Shed. Separate Guest Quarters with bath. Gazebo with lights and fan. Wonderful grounds on the 2 acres in the heart of Historic Chappell Hill. Perfect for: Event Venue, B&B, Tea Room, Vacation Rental or your HOME.
• Historic Victorian 1853 – Jacob Haller House - Began as - Jacob Haller House – one of the first houses built in Chappell Hill, one of 9 “Contributing” residential homes within its NRHP designated Main Street Historic District. State of Texas Official Historical Medallion is displayed on the front porch. Maintained in original style.
• Main house: SQ FT per TAX Appraisal = 2633
• Construction Type – Historic
• Single Level
• Wood Exterior
• Age Range – Over 20 Years
• Land: 2 Acres
• Located: Town of Chappell Hill – FM 1155 frontage
• 2 Full Baths
• Guest Quarters: Separate from Main House approximately 400+ sq ft
• 1 Bedroom
• 1 Bath
• Formals – Living & Dining, Den, Sunroom
• Fireplace in Master Bedroom
• Detached 2 car oversize garage with loft storage, plumbing, workshop
• Storage shed – 12 X 24
• Community Water plus a private well & Septic
• Paved FM Road frontage -FM1155/ Main
• Partially Wooded - Oaks, Pecan & Magnolia
• Brenham School District
• Composition Roof – replaced May 2017
• MANY Updates
CONTACT LISTING AGENT - PAT MAHAFFEY - 713 598 2722 - email@example.com FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
information contained in this site is provided by members of SCBOR.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All information should
be independently verified and neither SCBOR nor is members assume any
liability for information obtained through the use of this site.